'Poison Just for Me, Yours?'

I guess is been a while that I didn't have posting a new post.
Well , lately I'm been very blissful because there is someone that I love much more then myself :D

It is  Ms. Candiz ,my dear <3 
This is her .


My Girl, Candiz <3

Is been more then a month with her ,I enjoy every single moment , single second  with her <3
When her image pop out from my mind , I will have a silly look and keep smiling :)
Your smile ,cry , laugh, shy , and the way you stare at me .
I really felt unbelievable until now.I had never thought that these day might come true .
I always been thinking , what if one day , P/S What if ok ?
What if one day there been a competitor that his condition is better then mine ten times? 
What if you have leave me a side? 
Well just what IF , I guess I will stop these IF appear because I hope 


You're only Belong with ME <3
This is not an Order but This is what
I'm going to say to you   

Comments

Popular Posts