1 November 2015
Day 2


Wake up early by 8.30 AM.
First to do was check my phone ,see if there is message or missed call from you.
Still nothing, not even a single thing.

Clock is getting slower and slower for me . Keep on checking the time, phone still got nothing.
I really feeling helpless , scare and anxious. I don't wish what I think come true.

Not getting any reply from you since afternoon. You asked me not to force you .
Looking back all those memories we had
yet you said let you alone for a month and you said ' Hope doesn't mean don't happen'
it makes me keep shedding .

It been 5 years, i know 5 years is not easy to you.
we meet each other from stranger to classmate.
from classmate to friend.
from friend to best friend.
from best friend to couple.
from couple to soulmate.

a toy bear to others might be just a doll
but its was our first Christmas gift, who been accompany us all these time.
I know it look childish and like a fool on me but it still make you smile from your heart.


I hope you stay . 

Comments

Popular Posts