A Weird Dream ?

Yea, is Really a weird dream since secondary school till now .
This time a little bit different, you look familiar (Is True)
Ok , here was the dream how is playing the story

It was Morning or Afternoon ,well just daylight !
I meet a foreign girl at somewhere . At the first sight , she look panic ,maybe she lost ? who knows.
Suddenly that girl walk to me and ask

Girl:这个地方要怎么去?( how can I go to this place?)
Me: 噢,你从这个巴士站上XX号巴士旧可以了=) (Oh, you can go this place with the number XX of bus )
Girl:谢谢你 ,你是学生吗? (Thanks alots, are you students?)
Me: 恩,我是。你呢? (Yup , I am. You ? )
Girl: 我是刚从外国转校来的。那我们是同校咯。 (I'm just transfer from foreign. So we are on a same school)
Me: 你怎么知道我是那学校的? ( !! How you know that we're on a same school?)
Girl: 啊! 巴士来了,有机会再见。你真好人 =P( Aw! there come the bus, see ya if we have chance . you are so kind )

It make me stunned for a few minutes , never thought that a pretty come and rush away like a wind .
It make me falling on her .
well the next half of the story continue at night . This dream suddenly become so Comic .

ok here the second half .
When I get my conscious back , I was chasing by an unknown.
All I know that I was chasing by some kind of Bat and frog that will explode.
When I get into an dead end, a person show up .
It was the girl. She said it was her job. Both of my hand get stick by bat and frog .
When the girl flick her hand ,all of them explode, but still i mange to do a counter .
I mange hit her with the counter but I stop at the end , and asked
Me : is your job done? if end then I need show you the way go to your place ,since here is far from the hostel .
Girl answered : How you know that i'm live at the hostel
Me: just 6th sense ,6th sense . So lets go ?
She : You're so kind <3 .

So this the end of the dream XD
pretty comic right ? well ,just a dream and might be something in my mind ?


Quote : Never give up on your life , we never knew what happening in future.

Comments

Popular Posts