Never Expect.

Nice quote

Whoa~! Never expect a nice quote from friend , Angela.(Michelin ~ )
Angela is a person of course is a girl *lol



She a person quite hyperactive , talkative ,and  is a good listener.
when you have something that you wanna split out , she will always be the recycle bin (haha)
I was shocked when she said this
" when you love a person , you need to told she/he.
so that she/he can know what in your mind and what your feelings is ."

even I told about my feelings to you, you still won't care right ?
I don't wanna just be friend ...

27/3/2010 10.xxPM
 I  Don't know why I sit in front of the pc feel damn annoyed...
your status? your picture? I wonder why everything about you might just affect my mood?
why I would be like this ? Why my heart aches when I knew that you drunken? is making me sick of myself...

28/3/2011
I feel quite comfort after saw you . Still we are just normal as the same.

6/4/2011 10pm.
what i expect for is came true even is just was a small matter but it made me happy enough .
but still you cried for nothing again and mess up my mind again . About that small matter was you awake me when i taking a nap and i need wake at 10pm .
never expect it that you was the one that awake me. It was another precious day for me.
The first day that you wake me up.

7/4/2011 3.42pm
I always thinking about , Why?
why would you always have those eyes with you? Is there something happen ?
why would you always have these sorrowful, sadness, unhappy?

8/4/2011  9.56pm
There is no more bass in my mind. Since you're beside me even we are just friend. I always hope that we are couple someday if there was a chance and miracle appeared . Everything about you keep pop out from my mind even you just sitting in front of me. I kinda surprise when you said about that case said that , at first sem you said that you like someone , somehow Mr.J misunderstand thought that you crush on Mr.E ~
is kinda funny but how I don't know when is this happening ?
Is totally unfair for me ... It was a chance that pass away ... it was an flawless regret.

10/4/2011 10.21pm
I wonder why ? Why always I had to miss you all the time ? I'm kinda sick of myself.
Is so easy that you can ignore my feelings ,maybe this the reason that made me to change .
Change better or change worst ? A Student focus on his own assignment  or A Jerk that wasting his life all the time ? I HATE "Feon", stop appearing in my mind.
Sometime , I wonder is it you hiding something from me ? Had another better boyfriend ? whatever as long as he treat you good? I knew say will be easy but the fact that was opposite.
Seem like too crazy for a person won't be so good after all ...but still don't hope you keep hurt by another and another ... I hope you knew and I hope you won't.

12/4/2011 9.48pm

Enjoying badminton with Jun, Ice and Isaac
Suddenly the title came out from Ice. So this make Jun ask me again
is you still loving her ? of course the answer is Definitely. she asked again ,why would you so crazy for her?
I wonder why too ? maybe she need protect ?
all I know was she keep getting hurt by another and another guy , this makes she lost faith in guys? ( not sure)
or just is a reason that keeping me away from you ? Everyone said you change alots, some said you become weirdo , your talking way kinda cocky .

17/4/2011 1.43am
Yesterday was mother day right ? So our family have reunion dinner ~
but it wasn't that happy =( something wrong with my own family , I wonder why my dad , mom and my sister always have to argue when three of them meet each other? It make me sick ...
Well, after the dinner , sister inviting me , Renzo, Emily and Xiao Mei to RIVER SIDE again ~
Is almost like every month we have a cousin reunion at river side .
Budwiser for me and Emily( keep drink my bud! , whatever =) , Renzo and my sister have Hoegarden , Emily have her hot chocolate again , and XiaoMei have her Strawberry shake? I don't know ~
Well , I guess yesterday I over again ?
BudWiser <3 
(3 bottle of them ? )


Something Funny happen after the bill, I drop cycling on the escargort . Everyone said I'm drunken but I'm NOT , I just don't know when my sister pay the bill LOL.
This is it XD


It was the first time you ask me to sleep early and say my name.
Is a farewell I guess? Maybe ? When I think you really don't know me well and my feelings .
So , Let it be right ?
I'm the Servant ,you the Princess
We are different .

Comments

Popular Posts