Because we Love, that's why "we" are stupid.


Aries bad in love ?


Is Aries are fate that keep failure in relationship ?
I wonder when these feelings coming back at me? At the moment you told me you broke?
I admit that I felt shocked at the moment that you told me that you have broke with Him...
But your voice told me you sad and you still loving him... 
This making me moody when I look at you , you seem depress =(
You make me worry , You make me sick of myself ,You make me cried ...
I hope that you will share all your things with me but is impossible ,
Since I'm not your who, I'm just normal friend
Although I hope I can be yours , after all that was just what I thinking
You said you don't know me well? I Believed that you will know me well in one day 
I hope you would share your everything to me .
Be the one that just own by you, it won't come true right ? 
Someone said I might be just a backup...
A backup waiting someone that you shouldn't wait .

Broken heart .

When was the last time when a girl broke my heart ? 
There is No before... means you're the first one that broken my heart 
That making a lot's of mess inside my heart.
Someone said before " Time will heal your heart "
Even after that I tidy up my heart , there is still a forbidden place inside my heart 
That place was just belong to you within my memory .
You're the first one that I fall and crazy so much . 



I sensed pure love 
For you deep in my heart,
I believed I should be a part of you 
and same too you what I do.


Quote: 'Fall on a person that she/he don't like you is suffer,
                                            But , Fall on a person that You shouldn't not love is , is deadly'
      

Comments

Popular Posts